THE GRILL - The Solid State sibling to The Oven and The Stove!
This unit brings another dimension to the OVEN family - It's Tight, It's Punchy but also warm and round and has special extra features that include more saturation options and overdrive.
This extra tonal injection can get more drive to the tracks and make them jump out but stay thick and full.
THE GRILL is also recommended for live show mixing as it is fully Solid State so it's less sensitive to road life than Tube units are and there is simply no better way to bring a venue to it's maximum sonic potential!
The Third Sibling Brings Attitude!
The BLAZE Control Knob alters the drive circuit, allowing you to push both the multiband and broadband sections for extra juice. This knob is the "Governor" and the key to making the big changes. A "Little " can be just "Enough" to make it work for you.
This is a very powerful unit and with power comes responsibility.
It can stay punchy and tight even in some very aggressive settings and will give an authority to the sound while increasing perceived level while sounding deep and rich.
- The BLAZE "RANGE" switch allows you to choose between driving it "SHORT" or "LONG" thus increasing the intensity of the BLAZE function knob range if needed - Two modes: One light on the saturation (SHORT) and the second (LONG) is driven harder giving it a saturated tone. A little can go far on this LONG setting. It can make VST Synths and drum machines come alive!!!
- The ROAST control is the Wildcard here!!!!! It allows the user to introduce the additional Solid state stage into the circuit for a tight and clean saturation that will enrich anything that plays through it. It can sound thicker and "charged" while staying in the same sonic territory but more penetrating & apparent with enhanced and rich harmonics that embrace the sound and create a sense of fullness and depth easily
- The FRIZZLE controls the Sizzle - The name is the game and this one only goes up - It's a boost knob only and you have two modes for it: High .... and even higher (it's like the warm air sound you get in The Oven)
- The LOW BURN, MID BURN, TOP BURN controls (as we call them: THE BURNERS), give the user the ability to drive certain bands for more saturation when desired. Each band operates in a way that engages the entire circuit as a whole processor in order to give an incredible diversity of options and tone enhancing saturation. This maximizes the versatility of the unit in a way that is quite rare. You can boost and cut the saturation and tonal shaping in creative ways like using big brush strokes in a painting.
- Each BURN TYPE switch will alter the area covered by the BURN and FRIZZLE controls. It's like getting two at the price of one!
- The BUNSEN switch alters the TOP BURN control so that it provides more range to work with. This gives the user four different tonal options on the TOP Burner - The area where it is very important to get the right harmonics and tone to make the track get its presence and openness in the mix and master
The Grill has a hidden feature, and It's called " SMOKER". It changes the GRILL from "The Normal Mode" of the unit to a MOSFET DRIVER / SATURATOR. It works with only two knobs ROAST & FLOW (eliminating all the others) and gives you an easy operation and control of the amount of SolidState drive and the output. The sonic results of this isolated HI-Fi Solid State drive stage are of amazing quality and bring out excitement that sounds expensive.
You can control the Mosfet voicing using the Neutral and Enriched settings toggle switch and change the Intensity with the Elec / Pellet / Gas toggle Switch - from light and subtle to aggressive overdrive and everything in between. This special feature is AMAZING for overall saturation that can be of use on instruments, buses and even on a mix bus or mastering applications.
The BLOW TORCH - As the name suggests. It's when all hope is gone and you need to "Burn the place to the ground. "This switch turns on the Overdrive circuit to push things to an edgy saturated state (it's not Armageddon, so the overdrive is actually useful for saturating instruments, busses and parallel buses and you have two options to apply A & B (the center position is the normal unit).
A Masterclass In Tone
Another unique feature of The Grill is that when you purchase one, you are not simply getting an incredible piece of gear. You are also getting a one-on-one masterclass with Maor Appelbaum where he is able to personally walk you through his Grill workflow and methodology, as well as help you fully integrate your new Grill into your setup. The value of this experience is truly outstanding and will provide you the confidence to get the most out of your purchase for years to come!
- Full Stereo Design
- True Bypass Switches
- Knob Controls Mosfet based Multi-Band saturation
- Blaze Knob Control
- Blaze Toggle Switch
- Roast Knob Control
- Roast Toggle Switchs
- Low Burn Type Toggle Switch
- Mid Burn Type Toggle Switch
- High Burn Type Toggle Switch
- Bunsen Toggle Switch
- Frizzle Knob Control
- Frizzle Type Toggle Switch
- Stereo Flow/Output Knob
- Left and Right Calibration Knobs
- Mosfet based amplification
- Transformer balanced input and
- All hand wired construction
- Designed and built in the USA
Hendyamps Gear can be purchased in a variety of ways including Paypal, Venmo, Crypto, Check, and Credit Card For Paypal purchases please see below.
THERE IS A 5% DISCOUNT OFFERED ON CRYPTO BASED PURCHASES
For any other payment options please contact us
All gear is custom built to order and as such all sales are final
Oven / Stove / Grill Comparison Video
Grill Quick Demo
Copyright © 2022 - All Rights Reserved.