THE STEAMER - Some people like to keep it simple and some like it complex, so we figured let's make it complex on the inside but very SIMPLE on the outside.
Its a one space rack loaded with ENERGY!
This two channel High Voltage Solid State preamp has the power and depth that can compete with the best ones out there with simple yet useful features that keep the integrity of the sound. We kept the control names "Easy" so you can just focus on capturing the moment.
Minimal Controls But Maximum Tonal Beauty
- GAIN: Lots of gain here to use, even the mics that need a lot of push will enjoy what this unit can do for them.
- TRIM: So you can adjust the output level to fit the next hardware in the chain or to avoid clipping your audio interface. As well, pushing Gain while dropping Trim will allow for a significant amount of coloration and overdrive when desired.
- 48Volt Phantom Power to supply the 48Volts DC for those condenser mics and external DI boxes and some other mics that need it to power their power supplies
- PAD: A 20db Pad (-20db) so you can lower the input level in case the incoming signal from the mic or the DI is hitting the preamp too loud. This is a quick solution.
- LOW CUT: This Low Cut switch engages a Hi-Pass Filter that will cut the low frequencies from entering the preamp stage so it will clean up the signal and give you more heardoom and clarity in the vocal or instrument recordings (unless the instruments or vocals needs to have the low end present in the recordings)
- HIGH CUT: This High Cut switch engages a Low-Pass Filter that will cut the High frequencies so it will clean up the signal from the high end and will provide warmth and give you more concise sound and clarity in the vocal or instrument recordings (unless the instruments or vocals needs to have the high end present in the recordings)
- You can apply Both Low Cut and High Cut switches Together for a mid focused sound.
- DI INPUT: This input is designed for Instrument Level and is awesome for Bass Guitars, Acoustic Guitars, Electric Guitars, Synths and any other instrument that has an unbalanced audio output.
- LINE LEVEL Switch: This feature is when you want to reprocess line level audio coming from the audio interface (and the DAW) and give them the warmth and impact from the preamp section. This can also be used to sweeten your instrument busses and groups, mixbuss, and even mastering bus.
A Masterclass In Tone
Another unique feature of The Steamer is that when you purchase one, you are not simply getting an incredible piece of gear. You are also getting a one-on-one masterclass with Maor Appelbaum where he is able to personally walk you through his Steamer workflow and methodology, as well as help you fully integrate your new Steamer into your setup. The value of this experience is truly outstanding and will provide you the confidence to get the most out of your purchase for years to come!
- Dual Mono Design
- Gain and Trim Controls per channel
- DI Input
- Transformer balanced Mic XLR input
- High Voltage Mosfet based amplification
- PAD Switch
- Line Level Switch
- Low Cut Switch
- High Cut Switch
- 48v Phantom Power
- Transformerless output
- All hand wired construction
- Designed and built in the USA
Hendyamps Gear can be purchased in a variety of ways including Paypal, Venmo, Crypto, Check, and Credit Card For Paypal purchases please see below.
THERE IS A 5% DISCOUNT OFFERED ON CRYPTO BASED PURCHASES
For any other payment options please contact us
All gear is custom built to order and as such all sales are final
Copyright © 2022 - All Rights Reserved.