A Box filled with Vibes & Mojo??? We did it already with The Oven and now we are back again with THE STOVE. It sounds much different and includes some extra features and extra juice
This is what happens when Internationally Acclaimed Mastering Engineer Maor Appelbaum teams up with Hendyamps - We "cook" something very very HOT!!!!!
THE STOVE - A new tool for your arsenal that can Enhance ANY track you put into it - BIG TIME!!!!
As the title states it's the device to " Simmer and Flame " up any sound source, stem, group, stereo sub group, stereo mixbuss and mastering chain.
This is not a standard eq , Its a Vibe / Coloration / Mojo box with tonal shaping options that can reach very far but stay classy
It will add Warmth, Size, Depth, Mojo, Vibe, Color, Saturation and Sizzle to your tracks.
Anything from subtle HiFi enhancement to saturated and driven aggressive sounds, and all the area in between.
This collaboration features Maor Appelbaum's creative sonic approach and HendyAmps' impeccable knowledge of creating some of today's most unique analog hardware processors - we bring you a top tier creative and versatile tool for the adventurous Composer / Producer / Engineer / Mixer and Mastering Engineer
This is "The Sibling" of the Oven and It's a tight, clean and clear saturation approach with a musical sounding eq. It can be on its own or with its "Sibling" The Oven and they compliment each other very well.
I Know What We Need....MORE TONE!
- The BYPASS switches allow the user to completely disengage The Stove at any time in order to properly A/B a mix (true bypass).
- The "Flow" control allows the user to set the volume coming out from The Stove. It affects the overall volume and tonal impact of the unit as well, hence, why its called "Flow " - How much is flowing from Gain stage one to Gain Stage two of the unit. When set to max (default) you will have the full sound of the unit with all its harmonics, or you can lower the output so it wont clip the gain staging of the unit ( 2nd Gain stage ) and the next gear in line or the converters.
- Left and Right CALIBRATION is used to Gain match the Left and Right signals, accounting for any volume discrepancies encountered. Interestingly enough, these calibration controls can also be used to alter the tonal response of The Stove if so desired. For example, it is possible to bring the Calibration volumes up and the Flow down (the flow knob used to attenuate the output), resulting in The Stove driving the signal harder than normal, increasing saturation. If your rig is running very hot you can lower the calibration settings to get more headroom coming in the unit to avoid oversaturation.
- The SIMMER Control Knob alters the drive circuit, allowing you to push both the solid state and tube sections for extra juice. This knob is the "MAGIC" and the key to making the big changes.
Small Moves = Big Changes.
It can stay punchy and tight even in some very aggressive settings and will give an IMPACT to the sound while increasing volume and cohesion in a subtle way while still sounding rich and open.
- The Simmer "RANGE" switch allows you to choose between driving it "SHORT" or "LONG" thus increasing the intensity of the SIMMER knob range if needed - It's Like having two modes, one light on the saturation (SHORT) and the second (LONG) is pushed and driven giving it a saturized tone.. A little goes a long way on this LONG setting. It can especially make 808s come alive!!!
- The FLAME control is the Diamond here!!!!!
It allows the user to introduce the Triode Tube stage (12AX7) to the circuit for a tight and clear saturation that will enhance literally anything that runs through it.
It can sound bigger without adding much level, thus staying in the same sonic " Zone" but more upfront & in your face with rich and open harmonics that are smooth but clear on the ears and create a sense of fullness and depth with not much effort.
- The NEUTRAL / ENRICHED switch allows the user to change the voicing of the tube and how it responds to transients. In NEUTRAL it will operate with full dynamic response whereas in ENRICHED it will get the vibe of a "Hot-Rodded" machine with a saturated wide mid presence that pushes forward.
- The ELEC/ OIL / GAS switch allows the user to increase the energy of the FLAME control. ELEC will be the more subtle and clearer sound while GAS will be representing a bold, thicker and harder treatment option. Oil is the " In between" sound where it is powerful enough but not too aggressive. Each setting will react differently to the incoming music, so having a switch to toggle between the three options makes it very easy to audition the Flame Knob setting and deciding which one works best for the source material.
- The LOW BURN, MID BURN, TOP BURN controls (we call them: THE BURNERS), give the user the ability to drive certain bands for more saturation when desired. Each band operates in a way that engages the entire circuit as a whole processor in order to give an incredible diversity of options and tone enhancing saturation. This maximizes the versatility of the unit in a way that is quite rare. You can boost and cut the saturation and apply tonal shaping in creative ways like using big brush strokes in a painting.
The SAUTE control - The name says it all and this one only goes up (not in flames!) - It's a boost only and you have two modes for it: Higher.... and More Where That Came From!
- Each BURN TYPE switch will alter the area covered by the BURNER and SAUTE controls. It's like getting two at the price of one!
- The BUNSEN switch alters the TOP BURN control so that it provides more range to work with. That gives the user four different tonal options on the TOP Burner - The area where its very important to get the right harmonics to make the track get its presence in the mix and master
- The ASHES switch changes the Stove into a lofi environment where the signal begins to narrow its bands of operation and becomes charred and crunchy (thats why its ashes - what's left???)
- The Stove has a hidden feature (well now that you know its not as hidden)
and It's called INDUCTION. It changes the STOVE from "The Normal Mode" of the unit to a TUBE DRIVER / SATURATOR. It works with only two knobs FLAME & FLOW (eliminating all the others) and gives you an easy operation and control of the amount of tube drive and the output. The sonic results of this isolated hifi drive stage are of the highest quality and brings a clarity that sounds expensive and harmonically rich. You can control the Tube voicing using the Neutral and Enriched settings toggle switch and change the Intensity with the Elec/Oil/Gas toggle Switch - from light and subtle to aggressive overdrive and everything in between. This special feature is AMAZING for overall saturation that can be of use on instruments and even on a full mix or master.
A Masterclass In Tone
Another unique feature of The Stove is that when you purchase one, you are not simply getting an incredible piece of gear. You are also getting a one-on-one masterclass with Maor Appelbaum where he is able to personally walk you through his Stove workflow and methodology, as well as help you fully integrate your new Stove into your setup. The value of this experience is truly outstanding and will provide you the confidence to get the most out of your purchase for years to come!
- Full Stereo Design
- True Bypass Switches
- Knob Controls for triode Tube and Mosfet based Multi-Band saturation
- Simmer Knob Control
- Simmer Toggle Switch
- Low Burn Type Toggle Switch
- Mid Burn Type Toggle Switch
- High Burn Type Toggle Switch
- Bunsen Toggle Switch
- Saute Type Toggle Switch
- Stereo Flow/Output Knob
- Left and Right Calibration Knobs
- Triode and Mosfet based amplification
- Transformer balanced input
- Transformerless output
- All hand wired construction
- Designed and built in the USA
Hendyamps Gear can be purchased in a variety of ways including Paypal, Venmo, Crypto, Check, and Credit Card For Paypal purchases please see below.
THERE IS A 3% DISCOUNT OFFERED ON CRYPTO BASED PURCHASES
For any other payment options please contact us
All gear is custom built to order and as such all sales are final
Copyright © 2022 - All Rights Reserved.